terrell Pearson, Digital Designer
art, illustration, print, web, motion, sound, design
Terrell Pearson, Digital Designer, has over five years of experience with art, illustration, print, web, video, motion & sound design experience from various clients through his freelance company NuCreature Media.
Before he knew he was an artist, he worked as a chef for R&B singer Keith Sweat and has created many dishes for Atlanta’s music celebrities while working with celebrity event planner Jamahl King of STEPS Events.
He has designed graphics for ministries such as Bishop Eddie Long to New Life Covenant Church in Chicago and other christian businesses & ministries. His goal is for all christian businesses and ministries to have the most innovative websites for desktops & mobile devices in order to advance the kingdom of God.
Terrell Pearson earned his BFA in Digital Design from AIU-Atlanta and continuing graduate study in Web Design/NewMedia at Academy of Art University, Terrell has developed skills in Video Editing-Post Production, Sound Design, Web Programming, utilizing the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Audition, Premeire, After Effects, Acrobat), Apple Logic Pro, HMTL/CSS, WordPress CMS.
Graphic Designer/Illustrator – Street Sense Media
- Created hand/digital illustrations for published news articles.
- Collaborated with Editor in Chief and other staff for concepts.
Digital Designer/Illustrator – NuCreature Media | nucreature.com
- Create, edit and optimize all site content including graphics, text, images.
- Perform SEO using various plugins for titles, tags, keywords, etc.
- Monitor online searches & site ranking via Alexa, Google Analytic, Webmaster Tools.
- Installed various plugins for seo, shopping cart, video media, etc.
- Collaborate with clients and staff of designers using Email & Skype.
WordPress Web Developer – Ora Interactive
- Provided WordPress development for client’s website pedelty.com
Graphic/Web Designer | New Life Covenant Church | 2011 – 2012
- Designed church web & print projects for this large mega-church.
- Updated church micro-site via WordPress.
- Modified HTML/CSS for enhanced look and layout as well as links.
- Visit church website: www.templeproject.net
Web Content Editor – BGT Partners/Creative Group
- Migrated content from SharePoint into Ektron CMS 400 while optimizing site.
- Created HTML pages for use on client website while enhancing online brand.
- Optimized graphics for web (format, resolution, size, color, transparency, etc.)
- Adobe Photoshop 5
- Adobe InDesign 3
- Adobe Acrobat 5
- Adobe Audition 3
- Adobe Premiere 3
- Adobe After Effects 3
- HTML 5
- CSS3 5
- MAC OSX 10
“Terrell shows great talents in graphic design…He shows strength in self-learning and creation as well. I believe that Terrell Pearson will be an asset to his future team with his dedication, talents, and passion.”
Associate Professor at American Inter-Continental University
“I had the pleasure of working with Terrell on many group projects. His creative skills and work ethic were valuable assets that enhanced the project workflow. All collaborative efforts were met with praise from our professors. I look forward to the opportunity to work with him again.”
Creative Marketing Specialist, Tek-uniQue Graphics
” I contacted Terrell initially to design our group logo, then he reached out to me to create matching business cards. Terrell is very good about answering my technical questions, performs detailed questioning exercises to help you think through the best product, layout, and content, and is knowledgeable about current design trends…”
Victoria Fowlis-Porschia , San Francisco, Ca